We got this excellent submission to our Make It At Home Challenge from Kandance using card stock and tissue paper. Well done!
Keep those submissions coming! We will announce the winners of the Challenge on the last day of June so keep makin’ and be sure to send us a photo or video before June 30th!
- ghostly2lighten likes this
- yourvampiricfriend reblogged this from nysci
- yourvampiricfriend likes this
- trncs reblogged this from nysci
- vivalapeanut reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- stingucostinmld reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- domipjc likes this
- wzqzzq likes this
- lanaalexin likes this
- wabbitmon likes this
- apex54 likes this
- othmeralia likes this
- timetravelinginformantsandmerc likes this
- natalielambert likes this
- crystalline-coriolis reblogged this from nysci
- crystalline-coriolis likes this
- coolbebert likes this
- nysci reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- alisium-fox likes this
- makerspace-nysci posted this
Maker Space at NYSCI
Maker Space is a learning environment where children, teens, adults and families can tinker, design, and create together. We reuse everyday materials in exciting ways and encourage experimentation, open-ended exploration, and believe that making mistakes is a great way to learn.
Ask us a question!