This awesome Make It At Home Challenge submission comes from Joanna. She did her own take on Hot Glue Molding to create this Luminescent Night Light enclosure that now lives in her car. Thank you Joanna!
If you want to learn how to create you own glowing sculptures out of hot glue then you should check out the Maker Space this weekend, Saturday May 17th and Sunday May 18th. We will experimenting with different types of molding and casting techniques using hot glue and creating geometric modular paper sculptures. Both the geometric and goopy will then be illuminated with some simple circuitry! Check our Weekend Programs section at the top of the page for more information.
- vivalapeanut reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- stingucostinmld reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- lanaalexin likes this
- radibirr reblogged this from nysci
- shewgirl reblogged this from makerspace-nysci and added:
- punkistador likes this
- sramd59 likes this
- danielbednarik likes this
- starwonderer117 likes this
- othmeralia likes this
- 2468poprocks reblogged this from nysci
- donnerdee likes this
- mybladderisabagel reblogged this from nysci
- theactofhistory likes this
- nysci reblogged this from makerspace-nysci and added:
- dylanzawada likes this
- cleeb reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- cleeb likes this
- makerspace-nysci posted this
Maker Space at NYSCI
Maker Space is a learning environment where children, teens, adults and families can tinker, design, and create together. We reuse everyday materials in exciting ways and encourage experimentation, open-ended exploration, and believe that making mistakes is a great way to learn.
Ask us a question!