LEARN TO SOLDER AND BUILD A COLOR CHANGING NIGHT LIGHT!
Tomorrow is the first day of our first month long learn to solder class: Luminescent Night Lights. Stop by the Maker Space at 1:30 or 3:30 to learn how to make your own rainbow colored, light-responsive night light! The workshop is for ages 10+ and costs $8 for members or $10+admission for non-members. Click here to see our full schedule of workshops this month.
We are also super excited about our first Make It At Home Challenge. Once you take the workshop and have your blinky glowy night light we challenge you to make an enclosure for it at home with materials you have around the house. We have had lots of fun experimenting with the effects of color, light, and shadow every day objects can create and we cant wait to see what you come up with.
See you tomorrow or later this month!
- vivalapeanut reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- stingucostinmld reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- stingucostinmld likes this
- lanaalexin likes this
- oceananocturna likes this
- ravenousrambler likes this
- beebeenz reblogged this from nysci and added:
- beebeenz likes this
- a-aracy-sachien likes this
- wabbitmon likes this
- rynwinter likes this
- wzqzzq likes this
- vpaege likes this
- mazzalollo likes this
- doctornerdwho likes this
- porch69 likes this
- god27dog likes this
- thatfrumpyfangirl reblogged this from nysci
- thatfrumpyfangirl likes this
- youandiforever-x reblogged this from nysci
- eye17 reblogged this from nysci
- ryoishikawaworld likes this
- nysci reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- go-fly-a-kite likes this
- sylvanaguti likes this
- sarah-soldier reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- sarah-soldier likes this
- makerspace-nysci posted this
Maker Space at NYSCI
Maker Space is a learning environment where children, teens, adults and families can tinker, design, and create together. We reuse everyday materials in exciting ways and encourage experimentation, open-ended exploration, and believe that making mistakes is a great way to learn.
Ask us a question!