Have you ever wanted to learn how to solder? Or how about make a project with sensors and microcontrollers? Well if you said yes to either of those questions, you are in luck! This May we will spending the whole month teaching visitors how to solder a beginners electronics kit called the Luminescent Night Light that we designed at the Maker Space. BUT if you cant wait 1 more week to learn how to solder, check out this great comic about soldering and electronics called Soldering Is Easy. We will be sure to have print outs on hand at the Maker Space through out the month of May as well.
- snowdropsandtigers likes this
- cowhugger reblogged this from makerspaceu
- cowhugger likes this
- makerspaceu reblogged this from makerspace-nysci and added:
- oxytocinfixation reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- israamoqbel likes this
- helsonmiller reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- makerspace-nysci posted this
Maker Space at NYSCI
Maker Space is a learning environment where children, teens, adults and families can tinker, design, and create together. We reuse everyday materials in exciting ways and encourage experimentation, open-ended exploration, and believe that making mistakes is a great way to learn.
Ask us a question!