One whiff of the Maker Space during our Melted Crayon Art workshop will bring back memories of elementary school art class and afternoons spent poring over coloring books. To create this workshop, we hacked some glue guns to accommodate crayons, allowing each Crayola color to melt into a pool of pure awesomeness.
Kids can grab their favorite colors, peel off the wrappers, feed the crayons into a hot glue gun, and style their own artwork on pieces of cardstock. The result is a wildly ingenious array of color splash creations that capture the eyes’ attention at first glance.
- calprojectsmile likes this
- awesome-dodo likes this
- amhotposts likes this
- shunt24 likes this
- mackyjacinto likes this
- ournabilooo likes this
- your-just-one-minute likes this
- cenira likes this
- itsnikeyshacorrea likes this
- fankleewonko likes this
- lovedudalemes likes this
- vanessasoares70hotmailcom likes this
- meyer1986 likes this
- maybe-i-was-born-to-be-sad likes this
- orangeteles likes this
- sabrinafariaas likes this
- himherforever2013 likes this
- himherforever2013 reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- daphnie10 reblogged this from makerspace-nysci
- daphnie10 likes this
- lovecharlottethings likes this
- wwe-rey-mysterio-rocks-things likes this
- whois-this-girl likes this
- sky-of-melting-flames likes this
- makerspace-nysci posted this
The Maker Space is a learning environment where children, teens, adults and families can tinker, design, and create together.
In our workshops we use real tools to make real things and re-use everyday materials in exciting ways. From woodworking and plaster casting to electronics and 3D printing, we encourage experimentation, open-ended exploration, and believe that making mistakes is a great way to learn.
Our workshops are hands on and can get messy, so when you come to a class, don't wear your favorite shirt!
Ask me anything